Can I hire you for my online business?
A question worth considering and answering is the question of hiring someone to do a job for your online business. There will be times when the answer is yes and there will be times when the answer is no. If you like, we can have a look at some scenarios when I would say ‘yes, let’s work together’ and also examine some examples of times when I would say ‘thank you, but no thank you’.
Times when I would agree to work with you:
- You are ready and willing to improve something about yourself.
- Your vision and dream are finally coming to fruition.
- You need and want to get things done and be accountable.
- You are learning how to love yourself and how to care for yourself.
- You want to impress your partner, boyfriend, girlfriend or husband, wife.
- A desire to learn from someone you like and appreciate has opened up in you.
- You need a quick guidance with conflict or dilemma.
- You have had enough of dealing with negativity and you have let go.
In all of these scenarios, you and I will work well together, to move forward into a better quality of life, of being, of feeling alive and replenished.
Other times, I would say ‘thank you, but no thank you’. For example:
- You want to be with me but not as your coach or card reader.
- You do not show up for out appointments. One time not showing is enough for me to say no thank you.
- You sent me naked pictures of yourself, or videos or any other MEME or scam, junk.
- You speak badly of me but then you say you are sorry and you want to keep going.
- You become or you are abusive and violating my boundaries, being disrespectful.
These are people I would not want to work with. If I notice that you are like that, I would pray to have the strength to say ‘thank you, but no thank you’. I reserve the right to cancel a coaching cycle or a card reading based on one of these examples.
The question: Can I hire you for my online business?
‘yes, you can’.
I am available to take on my work and I am looking forward to meeting you.