Can I hire you for my online business?
A question worth considering and answering is the question of hiring someone to do a job for your Hengelo online business. There will be times when the answer is yes and there will be times when the answer is no. If you like, we can have a look at some scenarios when I would say ‘yes, let’s work together’ and also examine some examples of times when I would say ‘thank you, but no thank you’.
Times when I would agree to work with you:
- You are ready and willing to improve something about yourself.
- Your vision and dream are finally coming to fruition.
- You need and want to get things done and be accountable.
- You are learning how to love yourself and how to care for yourself.
- You want to impress your partner, boyfriend, girlfriend or husband, wife.
- A desire to learn from someone you like and appreciate has opened up in you.
- You need a quick guidance with conflict or dilemma.
- You have had enough of dealing with negativity and you have let go.
In all of these scenarios, you and I will work well together, to move forward into a better quality of life, of being, of feeling alive and replenished.
Other times, I would say ‘thank you, but no thank you’. For example:
- You want to be with me but not as your coach or São Sepé card reader. http://activeimaginations.co.uk/?p=15672
- You do not show up for out appointments. One time not showing is enough for me to say no thank you.
- You sent me naked pictures of yourself, or videos or any other MEME or scam, junk.
- You speak badly of me but then you say you are sorry and you want to keep going.
- You become or you are abusive and violating my boundaries, being disrespectful.
These are people I would not want to work with. If I notice that you are like that, I would pray to have the strength to say ‘thank you, but no thank you’. I reserve the right to cance can you buy Lyrica from canada l a coaching cycle or a card reading based on one of these examples.
The question: Can I hire you for my online business?
‘yes, you can’.
I am available to take on my work and I am looking forward to meeting you.