You know I like to talk about self-love and what is loving yourself. Well… love for self definitely took me to a place where I was learning composting and salad gardening. 🙂 And now, this has evolved into my Save The Soil Journey.
I heard about the campaign for saving the soil from my brother on LinkedIn but I ignored his message. Voila, my teacher, Teal Swan posted a YouTube video in which she talks about the 11 action steps we can all take to save the soil and thanks to both of them I began my journey. A couple of years ago The Proven Docuseries introduced Saghguru with his remarkable wisdom on alternative medicine. So to me, it is a privilege to stand for soil’s health.
Actions I took on my journey
- Write a very short email to my people. Two responses, one for learning how to take care of the soil and one was to confess of their passion for the topic.
- Ask my brother for the phone number of our friend Daniel who (my brother told me) has been buying land in Bulgaria for years. He and his dad have been collecting land and as the beautiful artist, Ayla Nereo puts it ‘soil will be valued more than gold. So, off I go on my mission to save the soil, renewing my connection with Daniel after a very long 10 years silent period. Imagine. The problem is I have not yet asked him about his land.
- Watching Kiss The Ground movie in a local community centre. What a gift from the Universe this was. Finding out that exactly on the next day, there will be a showing of the movie and one of my friends will be there. Amazing. I basically found a way to start composting again.
- Send a load of letters to the government people according to the Save Soil website.
- Published information on my social media and chatted to a bunch of friends about it.
- Actively re-tweeting all of the #SaveSoil.
- Encouraging my friends to start composting.
Just this week on 21st June 2022 LinkedIn showed me The Need to Grow movie which is brilliant. One of my peeps was inspired to hop on a call with me after telling him about it, hence the conversation on agriculture continues. I believe that small steps like this make a huge impact and they are significant. The movie shows exactly how Artificial Intelligence can be used to speed up the natural processes and deliver abundant results in a short amount of time.
Technology and agriculture were also talked about in an article in Wizzair magazine titled ‘Turning Desserts into Farm Land’. Genius people exploring ways to grow vegetables in artificial lighting inside containers or mutating seeds into new species which can be harvested on a spaceship in space.
Finally, giving thanks to Michael Higgins in specific for sharing the Save The Soil kits. I think it would be good for me to know which ones are available in Bulgaria and then perhaps buy to give to Daniel and his dad.
The soil and the women need nurturing, so in their honour, I am offering life coaching for women. Please do not hesitate to contact me so we can discuss working together.
p.s. the fruits of my salad garden. And information on Salad Garden by Morag Gamble.